TELECOM ARGENTINA S.A.xeon
In January 2018 the merger between Telecom Argentina and Cablevisión took place.
The new Telecom is currently one of the main economic players in the country. Telecom has more than 30 million accesses of POTS telephony, mobile, Internet and Pay-TV, and a workforce of more than 25,000 employees. Mobile clients in Argentina have reached 19.1 million, while Cable-TV subscribers are 3.5 million and broadband clients are 4.1 million. In addition, there are 3.7 million fixed lines. Also, Telecom is hiring more than 3,000 suppliers all over the country, of which more than 90% have national origin.
– To have availability of first-quality FO cables for the development of FTTH (Fiber to the home) access networks as well as the Distribution and Backbone Networks
– To reduce CAPEX / OPEX costs.
– To guarantee deliveries in a timely manner.
Since 2016 to date Technology Bureau have been uninterruptedly provisioning FO Cables of many different types and varieties, including 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 96 and 144FO.
Yangtze Optical Fibre and Cable (YOFC)
Chinese technology developer. The world’s No. 1 provider of Optical Preforms, Fiber and Cable.
Leader in production since its foundation in 1992, and sales of its FO products and FO Cable.
– Materials manufactured with the most modern technology and strict quality control.
– Excellent cost / benefit ratio.
– Leading global technology partner that enables end-to-end control of the whole production chain and delivery times according to Customer’s requirements.