TELECOM ARGENTINA S.A.Ariel Matto
In January 2018 the merger between Telecom Argentina and Cablevisión took place.
The new Telecom is currently one of the main economic players in the country. Telecom has more than 30 million accesses of POTS telephony, mobile, Internet and Pay-TV, and a workforce of more than 25,000 employees. Mobile clients in Argentina have reached 19.1 million, while Cable-TV subscribers are 3.5 million and broadband clients are 4.1 million. In addition, there are 3.7 million fixed lines. Also, Telecom is hiring more than 3,000 suppliers all over the country, of which more than 90% have national origin.
– To Have ONT devices at customers home, that are compatible with the Core Network equipment of different manufacturers, to reduce costs and deployment times in FTTH fiber optic home accesses.
– To enable the deployment of IPTV / OTT Video Services.
– To ensure excellent quality and coverage in Wireless Access at subscriber’s homes.
– To reduce CAPEX / OPEX costs.
– To guarantee deliveries in a timely manner.
Since 2019 Technology Bureau has been chosen to provide Arcadyan ONT with FXS voice port, including Dual Band WiFi (2.4 GHz 3×3 and 5 GHz 4×4).
– State-of-the-art Devices.
– Excellent cost / benefit ratio.
– Leading global technology partner that enables end-to-end control of the whole production chain and delivery times according to Customer’s requirements
ARCADYAN TECHNOLOGY Corp.
Founded in 2003, it is an industry specialized in the development and manufacturing broadband access devices, multimedia and wireless technology.
This unique combination for its excellence creates an innovative approach to the development of broadband access technology and optimizes the quality of both data transmission and audio / video streaming.